Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Fall Goodies on Etsy!

Aqua Plum Shimmer Lip Tint - New for Fall


Well the summer is almost over. I can't believe how fast it went by. I did get to take time to enjoy it though so I'm grateful for that. So back to posting in my blog and creating new goodies for fall for my shops :)

My first "Shipping Helper", Heather, started college this week at Towson State. She will be studying deaf languages and how to teach them. I'm so proud of her! National Honor Society and being accepted at Towson State. I know she'll go far. Congratulations Heather!

I was fortunate enough that Heather even found and trained her replacement for me too. What a sweet girl. Let's give a GRAPE big WELCOME TO RACHEL. She will be shrink wrapping and handling all that has to do with shipping out orders. She's doing a very thorough job and I know she's going to be a big help to me so that I can focus on what I do best...Make Lip Balms, Lip Tints, Sugar Lip Scrubs and Perfumes!!! Whew :)

Above is a brand new shimmer lip tint for fall. A gorgeous plum with aqua shimmers and sparkle. Rachel modeled this for me today and it's stunning! Did I tell you how beautiful she is? Very tall and thin, I told her she could be a super model. She's very down to earth and I'm going to see about using her to model some lip tints too.

I've also added a couple of other goodies, Bronze Umber Shimmer Lip Tint, Cupcake Perfume Oil and Cookies and Scream Pie Perfume Oil. Hope you love these as much as I do.

Please have a safe and happy Labor Day holiday this weekend!

Lisa :)



No comments:

Post a Comment