Saturday, July 14, 2012

Test Results for Batch No. 2 Olive Butter Lip Balm

at ForGoodnessGrape

Melissa, my lucky testing and product development winner, has posted her results for testing batch No. 2 for the Olive Butter Lip Balm test. 

Guess what? She loves it! You can read her review here on her blog: http://thiscrazypsycholifeofmine.blogspot.com/2012/07/review-2.html

So I think we have a new lip balm contender here to add to ForGoodnessGrape which I know will make everyone happy :) Thank you Melissa!

Something you don't want to miss:
The BIG DEAL Christmas in July Event is going on right now in my Etsy shop. Save anywhere from 10%-15% on EVERYTHING! Also I've added some of my most popular holiday and winter inspired goodies too. This is a great time to save on holiday gifts and stocking stuffers.






No comments:

Post a Comment