Saturday, June 16, 2012

How do you know if you're an Etsy addict?

Are you addicted to Etsy?

If there is any question if you're addicted to Etsy today is the day you're going to find out. It appears that the upgrade to their database is taking much longer than originally anticipated so you may feel a monkey your back today due to this.

I know that I'm addicted to Etsy and Lip Balm...so I have double trouble. At least I can have my lip balm today and so can you at my direct website boutique.

So I'm going to take this time to make a few new flavored lip balms such as Rice Crispy Treats, Lavender Honey and Orange Hibiscus. Also going to make a Hostess Ding Dong. Chocolate with majestic whipped cream filling and hope to be able to have these available for purchase by tomorrow.

Last night I added 2 new Shimmer Stix, Inner Beauty and Twilight Orchid. Didn't get to add my third one Cinnamon Stick last night but will add it today as well. Cinnamon Stick is extra cool since it uses cinnamon and peppermint essential oils. Cinnamon to plump up your lips and peppermint to cool them off. Feels GRAPE and all of them are gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment