Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How do I love you? Let me count the ways...


Caribbean Sunset Shimmer Stix Lip Tint


Oh Shimmer Stix, Shimmer Stix, how do I love you? Let me count the ways...

First, I love that you are so easy to apply and that no mirror is necessary due to your slimline stick tube.

Second, I love that you come in so many beautiful shimmery colors and shades.

Third, I love how you feel as you glide across my lips...ever so soft and smooth.

Fourth, I love the shimmers that you impart on my lips leaving them glistening in the sunlight.

Fifth, I love that you are all natural.

Sixth, I love that you are a lip balm with color and sparkle...Or should this be first? 

Seventh, I love that you are a lip balm so you satisfy my cravings for a lip balm to always be on my lips.

Eighth, I love that you are a tint and not a lipstick so that when I kiss someone with you on, you stay with me and don't get all over other people's lips and cheeks.

Ninth, I love you because you don't make me jealous since you stay on my lips only.

Tenth, I love the way you make me look and feel and always giving me that extra bit of confidence that somehow you just know I need.

If you haven't tried one and you're a lip balm addict like me...once you try them, you will love them too.



1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love all your lip balms and tints. I love that they are extra moisturizing and don't cake up or flake on my lips like some others do.

    ReplyDelete