Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Is the vacation really over?

Tucson, Arizona

Well I'm back to work! I've been visiting my family in Arizona as I do every Mother's Day week. It's so great to see them and I wish I could visit more often but once a year is all I can afford. It's so nice to see my sister too since she's my best friend. I can tell her anything. She really likes that I'm honest with her when she's trying on jeans. And she thinks I make the best lip balms and lip tints. I'm sure there are other things she likes about me too.

We're all so busy with our lives and we really should stop to smell the roses more often. I read some time ago that Americans work more days per year than citizens of any other country. Not so sure if that's still true but I know that I work very hard and I'm sure you do too. We're compelled to do so now. With the cost of living going up every year, we have to. 

So let's promise ourselves to take more time to smell the roses and to take our families with us when we walk through the garden to smell them.


No comments:

Post a Comment